Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bible Study Podcasts is a must listen

Well hello all! You have to check out this guy, Toby Logsdon at http://www.biblestudypodcasts.org/.

This is the best Christian Podcast I have found. I just cannot say enough about it. Toby mixes it up with Scripture study, Apologetics, and Q&A. I have listened to about 35% of his total Podcasts in about 10 days and I have not heard one thing that has not been scripturally sound. He has a great speaking voice for this and delivers the information in a way that does not make you feel like you are sitting in a classroom.

Toby discusses topics and Theology that every Christian should know and be able to speak on, defend or witness to others. Bible Study Podcasts has been doing this for a while so there is a large library of information for you to pick and chose topics if you want to get answers now on certain topics or go in order to get the full picture.

I have a year of Podcasts to catch up on so I listen to them constantly on my IPod. Yes, Bible Study Podcasts is on ITunes also, so search for "Bible Study Podcasts" and it's all free. This Podcast is a must listen.

Thanks for checking in and God Bless.

No comments: